Did you know?
YMCA Camp Jones Gulch has been providing quality resident camp programs for the Bay Area since 1934.
- Mini Camp: (age 6-9) 4 days, 3 nights: This unit called Pioneers offers a taste of camp and its best activities to first-time or young campers.
- Traditional Camp: (age 8-15) 6 days, 5 nights: The Explorers and Questors units experience the best of traditional resident camp, packing in activities like archery, zipline, arts & crafts, and horseback riding into individual and cabin activities.
- Teen Adventure Camp: (age 12-16) varying lengths: In this unit, find the extra zing your teen is looking for this summer. Surf Camp and Horse Camp reside at Camp Jones Gulch. Surf Safari, Lake Tahoe Adventure, and High Sierra Backpacking are trips built for teens to build skills and bag thrills!
- Leadership Camp: (age 15-16) 13 days, 12 nights: Leaders in Training and Counselors in Training strengthen leadership and decision-making skills while they enjoy Camp Jones Gulch activities both as leaders and campers!
- Stay-over weekends: Connect sessions to extend your camper's stay. Registered campers can stay at camp for traditional summer camp activities between sessions for no additional cost.
- Bus transportation available from various locations around the Bay Area.