The Novato YMCA is a health facility with programs and classes to meet the needs of our community.
With early morning hours beginning at 5:30 a.m. and evening hours until 9:00 p.m. most nights, you can start or end your day at the Novato YMCA.
Below is a list of features you will find in our 11,000 square foot facility:
- Free: 38 Group Exercise classes that include yoga, pilates, zumba and indoor cycling
- Wellness Center with state of the art Treadmills, Cross Trainers, Ellipticals, Rowing Machines, Upright and Recumbent bicycles, Free Weights and Machine Weights, Strive Full Body Circuit and stretching areas
- Individual or Group Personal Training (for an additional fee)
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Hair Dryers
- Free ChildWatch services with a Family Membership
- Use of the Marin YMCA for only $5.00 Monday thru Friday and FREE on the weekends
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff